Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Our Real Estate Market

The purpose of this blog is to keep track of the Rocklin, CA to Sacramento, CA real estate market. I will give my client updates on the amount of inventory in the area. I will also keep track of the number of bank owned and short sale listings. This will be very important so that you know which way home values might be going to. I will also kept clients updated on the current mortgage rates. I can tell you that the number of HOMES FOR SALE IN THE SACRAMENTO, CA area has dropped alot compared to one year ago today. It looks as if the banks are slowly releasing their inventory of homes they own. Every once in a while I will post
the deal of the week home for sale. This will be a home for sale at 30% to 50% off of appraised value.

No comments:

Post a Comment